Helping Those in Need
Help Us, Help Them is always looking to add families to serve as fosters to our dogs while they transition and await their furever home.
Fosters must be within 40 miles of the metro Detroit area and be able to transport their foster to and from vet appointments.
Other requirements may be in place based on the need of the specific dog.
How To Apply:
If you're interested in fostering one of our available dogs:
1. Complete the Foster Application below.
2. You may complete it ONLINE via our google form or if you prefer, download and print the application, fill it out, scan it, and then email it back to LendingAHelpingPaw313@gmail.com. If you do not have a scanner, please take a picture with your phone and send all attachments in one email.
3. Please make sure to call your vet to grant our organization permission to do a vet check on your current and past pets.
4. If you are applying to foster a specific dog, please list it's name in the application.
5. Please be honest and truthful on your application. We always do a vet check. We always do a home visit. We always have both the prospective families and dogs best interest at heart!